Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kenya, Nairobi

hello bro salazar...

thank you for emailing me...things are great here in kenya...it is the cold season now, so its not hot at all...their cold season is like 65 degrees...its not that cold as many make it seem...the food here is very good...i enjoy it very much...we eat something called ugali...it is made with maze flower..it has no taste, but it is good to eat it with meat and beans also something called sukuma wiki..it is a green vegie they grow...we also eat chapati...thats my favorite...it is like tortia, but better...i get letters sometimes...not often though...we email usually once a week...well, all is well here..im doing my best to endure...i hope you got my other email...thanks again...please send my love to everyone in the GG6 ward...i miss you all soo much...

love always

Elder Aiono

No comments:

Post a Comment